This feelings and emotions bundle helps students practice identifying emotions in themselves and others, recognize how certain situations make them feel, understand how emotions change, and the way their body reacts to emotions. The workbook uses the Chief Emotion Officer (C.E.O.) as an engaging character that is aware of and in control of his emotions. He has emotional awareness skills that he can teach students so they can be aware of and in control of their feelings.
Social Emotional Learning Objectives
- Identify feelings.
- Identify feelings in others.
- Match feelings to challenging situations
- Describe a time you felt like someone in a given example.
- Describe how various situations make you feel.
- Describe physical responses to strong emotions.
- Demonstrate a range of emotions using facial expressions and body language.
Included in Bundle
- 8 Feelings Crafts and Activities with Guides
- Game - Practice identifying feelings.
- Game - Identify how you feeling in situations.
- Game - Identify how other people feel.
- Bonus Materials - Sticker charts, certificates, student cover page, and planning template.