These CBT tools will help you cover essential skills such as:
- Identifying feelings and the size of feelings,
- Understanding and challenging negative thinking,
- Reflecting on thoughts and feelings,
- Problem-solving and testing our thinking and beliefs.
15 CBT Worksheets for Individual Counseling with Google Slides TM versions to support students during distance learning. Completed examples of all worksheets are included.
Feelings Scales and Feelings Thermometers
- Feelings Thermometers
- Riding the Wave
- Up and Down Meltdown Mountain
- How Full Is Your Cup?
Connecting Thoughts, Feelings, and Behaviors
- CBT Triangle
- Think-Feel-Act Sheets
- Student Think Feel Slips
- Round the Bases
- Flying Your Kite
- Think - Feel - Act Map
- Feelings Tracker
- Thought Record
Testing Our Thinking & Problem Solving
- 3 Questions
- 2 Ways to Think About It
- In Our Control or Out of Our Control
- Problem - Choices - Consequences - Solutions
This resource is ideal for all mental health staff in elementary schools including school psychologists, school counselors, and school social workers. Special education teachers will also find these resources useful.