Coping Skills Activities and Workbook
This is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.
- Individual Counseling Framework to Teach Coping Strategies
- Coping Skills Objectives Checklist
- Student and Teacher Pre/Post Report Form
- Identify Strong Feelings
- Identify Challenging Situations: Is a Storm Coming?
- 24 Coping Skills Practice Sheets
- Coping Strategies Checklist
- Your Coping Strategies: Building Your Ship For Rough Seas
- Action Plan: Create Your Coping Captain Plan.
- 27 Coping Strategy Student Cards
- Coping Captain Sticker Charts & Certificates
- 27 Posters: Coping Strategy Posters, Coping Captain Posters
Who Should Buy This?
This resource is perfect for school counselors, classroom teachers, and other educators looking to teach students coping strategies that they will use. This resource focuses on helping students understand the strategies that work for them and give them plans for when and how to use them.
Who Is The Coping Captain And The Helper Squad?
The Helper Squad came to life because I always struggled to find counseling materials that incorporated both CBT and social-emotional learning. I needed materials that were flexible and reusable. Most importantly, I wanted materials that my students connected to and used even when they were struggling.
Coping Captain helps students use coping strategies when they are overwhelmed. He teaches them ways to calm down and makes sure they prepared when tough situations are ahead.
Meet the other Helper Squad Members!
What Are People Saying?
I have used many of your resources with my small group and individual students and love them! Thank you for helping me expand my toolbox.
Some of my students REALLY need this! But all of my students will benefit! Thank you!
This was a great guide for me to use with my students. We worked on identifying our emotions and trying on coping strategies to find the ones that worked for each of us. Great Resource!
We Also Recommend
CBT Problem Solving Maps for Individual Counseling and Behavior Intervention
Perspective Taking and Empathy Lessons and Activities with Impact Inspector