Perspective Taking and Empathy Lessons and Activities with Impact Inspector
This Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) based resource for perspective taking and empathy is perfect for individual counseling and small group counseling lessons with elementary students. Work on helping students understand the impact of their actions, the perspective of others, and choices they can make with engaging lessons, a lapbook, crafts, picture cards, behavior charts, and completion certificates.
This is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.
- Impact Inspector Poster in Color and Black and White
- Lesson Plan 1: Your Actions Impact Others.
- Vocabulary Cards
- What’s the Impact? Picture Scenarios
- 8 Scenario Cards
- Activity Tokens
- Case File Worksheets with Answer Keys
- Lesson Plan 2: Changing Your Actions Changes Consequences.
- What If Maps
- Picture Scenario Cards and Possible Scenarios
- Impact Inspector Task Cards
- Impact Inspector Lapbook with inserts
- Magnifying Glass Craft
- Certificate of Completion
- Behavior Charts
- Impact Inspector Consequence Map
Who Should Buy This?
We Also Recommend
CBT Problem Solving Maps for Individual Counseling and Behavior Intervention