Feelings Posters with Printable and Digital Activities for Distance Learning
Social-emotional learning begins with children understanding and identifying how they feel and how others feel. These feelings posters and activities help students see how body language and facial expressions are different for different emotions. These are great to have displayed in your classroom, used in SEL lessons, or part of distance learning.
- 3 Step Lesson Plan
- Activity 1: Identify feelings, face cues, and body cues
- Activity 2: Identify feeling, when they feel it, and draw what they look like when they feel it.
18 Feelings Posters
- Posters note body language and facial expressions.
- Posters are in Color and BW.
- Printing Options: 1 poster per page or 4 posters to a page. 4 to a page can be put on a key ring or added to a reference deck.
- Feelings Included: Happy, Angry, Surprised, Sad, Proud, Scared, Worried, Bored, Confused, Curious, Shy, Embarrassed, Excited, Annoyed, Frustrated, Disappointed, Calm, Lonely.
DIGITAL - Google Slides TM
- 2 Information Slides
- 2 Student Activity Slides for each feeling.
- Activity 1: Students write down what they notice when a person is feeling a certain emotion.
- Activity 2: They then practice showing different feelings themselves and reflecting on when they might feel that way
- 1 blank template slide
Is this for me?
This resource is great for classroom teachers, school counselors, speech and language pathologists, and special education teachers. Perfect for displays, direct lessons, or distance learning.
We Also Recommend
CBT Worksheets for School Counseling - Printable & Digital for Distance Learning