SEL activities can and should be integrated throughout the day. This bundle of 35 social emotional learning topics is each broken down into 5 days to cover one topic over a week. This is a simple way to introduce social emotional learning to the whole class, small groups, or individual students.
The Daily SEL activities can be used in person or for distance learning with print and digital formats provided. Cover one SEL topic each week using 10-minute activities over 5 days.
What Does Each Topic Include?
- 5 Daily two-page printables or digital activities in Google Classroom for each topic.
- Each daily activity includes brief information on the topic followed by a think question and exercise.
- Printables are in color and black & white
- The digital version is available in Google Slides ™
SELF AWARENESS - SET 1 - Available Now
SELF MANAGEMENT - SET 2 - Available Now
SOCIAL AWARENESS - SET 3 - Available Now
- Understanding Others
- Social Cues
- Impact and Intentions
- Empathy and Compassion
- Accepting and Celebrating Differences
- Citizenship and Community
RELATIONSHIP SKILLS - SET 4 - Available Now
- Listening Skills
- Including Others
- Making and Being Friends
- Conflict Resolution
RESPONSIBLE DECISION MAKING - SET 5
- Personal Values
- Personal Safety
- Healthy Choices
- Making Decisions
- Digital Citizenship
- Problem Solving
- Solving Everyday Problems
SEL CHOICE BOARDS - SET 1-5 - Coming Soon.
- SEL choice boards provide a fun and engaging way for students to practice learned SEL skills independently.
- Each SEL Choice Board Set will coordinate with the topics in a Daily SEL Set.
Who Should Buy This?
Perfect for classroom teachers, school counselors, and other staff looking for simple and brief SEL activities for distance learning and in-person instruction.
More Like This