Winter Friendship Activities and Friendship Games
5 kid-friendly friendship activities focused on developing the skills necessary to be a good friend. Students will have the opportunity to learn and practice friendships skills using a friendship board game, worksheets, discussion cards, and a friendship craftivity.
Great for first and second grade students working on friendship in group counseling. This engaging seasonal format is used to maintain the interest of younger students and provide a supplement to your counseling program during the winter season. It can be used by counselors and teachers. Great for populations that need further support with social skills, but can also easily integrate into a social emotional curriculum.
This is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.
- Snow Friends Skills Discussion Cards
- I have _________. Who has _________?
- Friendship Skills Matching Worksheet and Answer Key
- Color by Friendship Skill
- My Snow Friend Craftivity
- Snow Friends Board Game (with alternate all year game board)
- Blank Session Planner and SOAP Notes