Self Regulation helps students understand their feelings and know how to manage them so they are ready to learn and can develop healthy relationships. This curriculum easily complements other self-regulation materials and programs. The lessons and games cover coping skills, emotional awareness, problem solving, goal setting, assertive communication, and behavior change.
01/2022: All games updated and lessons 1-6
Small Group Materials
- Editable Parent Brochure on Self-Regulation
- Check-In Card for Big Feelings - Cup Pass
- Skill Checklists - SEL Standards related to Self-Regulation
- Small Group and Individual Positive Behavior Pans
- Teacher & Parent Communication Sheet
- Self Regulation Strategy Sheet
Small Group Self Regulation Lessons
- Gone Fishing: Learning About Feelings
- Ocean Forecast: Understanding Big and Small Feelings
- Chain Reactions: Understanding Behavior
- Life Savers: Coping Strategies
- Charting a New Course: Changing Behavior
- Assertive Sailors: Assertive Communication and I-Messages
- We've Got a Problem: Conflict Resolution
Small Group Self Regulation Games
- Steer Your Ship
- Don't Take the Bait
© 2017 - present Social Emotional Workshop
This product is intended for personal use by one practitioner. Not for commercial use.
BUILD YOUR OWN BUNDLE
Save 20% off when you buy 5 or more resources.
Discount automatically taken at checkout.