All the low-prep materials you need to get your lunch bunch groups started. Perfect to build rapport in small group counseling, provide social skills support, and get to know students.
This Bundle has all the supporting materials done for you including permissions slips, lunch bunch invitations, student check-ins, your first and last activities, a conversation starter card game, and an all about me craft.
1. Lunch Bunch Starter Kit - Low prep materials you can reuse
- Editable small group counseling permission slip
- Editable lunch bunch invitations and passes
- Editable participation notes for teachers and parents
- Group rules activity for first session
- Review activity for last session or termination
- Confidentiality poster
- Feelings check-in card with guide
- Exit tickets with guide
2. Get To Know You Card Game - Perfect Conversation Starter
3. All About Me Craft Activity - Simple & Engaging
*All Materials in color and BW.
Who Is This For?
A great resource for school counselors, social workers, psychologists, SLPs, and teachers who are running small social skills groups in upper elementary and middle school. This is a great way to reinforce a social emotional learning curriculums in small groups.
You Might Like
Copyright (c) Social Emotional Workshop
All rights reserved by the author. Permission to copy for single individual use.
BUILD YOUR OWN BUNDLE
Save 20% off when you buy 5 or more resources.
Discount automatically taken at checkout.