You can integrate kindness activities into your classroom through simple daily activities like journal prompts, acts of kindness cards, posters, thank you notes, sticky notes, punch cards, and more.
When students see acts of kindness and reflect on them, they are more likely to do the same. These activities can be integrated into your positive classroom community all year. All activities can be completed in just a few minutes per day.
What You Get
- Student Journal
- 9 student journal pages plus 6 additional pages with kindness quotes for reflection
- Have I Ever Told You?
- Printable group activity where students share kind messages with each other.
- Kindness Sticky Note and Template.
- Print sticky notes with kind messages for students!
- Thanks a Bunch Note Cards.
- Teach students to express thanks to their classmates or staff.
- Do Good, Feel Great Cards.
- Cards with acts of kindness students can complete.
- 6 Kindness Posters
- Spread Kindness Cards
- 10 Kind Acts Punchcards
This resource is perfect for classroom teachers, school counselors, or other school staff looking to integrate social-emotional learning into the classroom. Great for students in second through fifth grade.