Winter and Christmas friendship activities for the classroom or small group counseling. The resources cover social skills that will help students develop and maintain friendships through direction instruction, repeated practice, and engaging themes.
The resources contain three easy to print friendship games, discussion cards, hands-on activities, student booklets, certificates, sticker charts, and posters.
Three themes are included: Gingerbread friends, Reindeer Games, and Snow Friends.
Perfect for school counselors, classroom teachers, speech and language pathologists, special education teachers, and even parents.
- taking turns
- playing fairly
- exhibiting good sportsmanship
- sharing with others
- identifying relationship with others
- listing traits of a valued friend
- discussing how to be a good friend
- identifying feelings in a conflict
- using I-Messages
- stating the problem in a conflict
- understanding how being left out may feel
- discussing how to make and keep friends