This holiday activity helps students practice friendship skills and social skills so they can make friends and maintain friends. Engaging format for Christmas with relatable scenarios, games, certificates, and bonus items.
Students will work on learning the traits of a valued friend, discussing how to be a good friend, identifying relationships with others, and describing approaches to making and keeping friends. These skills are key social emotional skills for Kindergarten through second grade.
It can be used by counselors, psychologists, or classroom teachers. Great for populations that need further support with social skills, but can also easily integrate into a social emotional curriculum.
- Lesson Guide
- Gingerbread Friends Game
- Gingerbread Friends Mini-Books
- Gingerbread Friends Recipe
- I’m a Good Friend Scenario Cards
- Making Friends Scenario Cards
- What Makes Someone a Good Friend? Worksheet
- Sticker Chart, Completion Certificate
BONUS Emotion Dice
- Blank Session Planner