What You Get
- Individual Counseling Framework to Teach Coping Strategies
- Coping Skills Objectives Checklist
- Student and Teacher Pre/Post Report Form
- Identify Strong Feelings
- Identify Challenging Situations: Is a Storm Coming?
- 24 Coping Skills Practice Sheets
- Coping Strategies Checklist
- Your Coping Strategies: Building Your Ship For Rough Seas
- Action Plan: Create Your Coping Captain Plan.
- 27 Coping Strategy Student Cards
- Coping Captain Sticker Charts & Certificates
- 27 Posters: Coping Strategy Posters, Coping Captain Posters
This resource is perfect for school counselors, classroom teachers, and other educators looking to teach students coping strategies that they will use. This resource focuses on helping students understand the strategies that work for them and give them plans for when and how to use them.
The Helper Squad
The Helper Squad came to life because I always struggled to find counseling materials that incorporated both CBT and social-emotional learning. I needed materials that were flexible and reusable. Most importantly, I wanted materials that my students connected to and would use when they were struggling.
Coping Captain helps students use coping strategies when they are overwhelmed. He teaches them ways to calm down and makes sure they prepared when tough situations are ahead.
Meet the rest of The Helper Squad!
BUILD YOUR OWN BUNDLE
Save 20% off when you buy 5 or more resources.
Discount automatically taken at checkout.