Winter social emotional learning activity to help elementary students practice giving compliments. This activity will support a positive classroom community and foster relevant social skills.
Key points during the activity:
- Compliments are nice things we say to others.
- Compliments are true, positive, and specific.
- Compliments are something you admire or like about someone or something you notice that they did well.
Structured activity guide
Slides for teaching and activity (PowerPoint & PDF)
- What a compliment is
- What makes a good compliment
- What can you compliment
- Ways to start a compliment
Complimittens student sheets (2 versions)
Bulletin board letters
All materials are in blackline and color.
- Upload the PowerPoint file to your Google Drive
- Open with > Google Slides
- File > Save as Google Slides
BUILD YOUR OWN BUNDLE
Save 20% off when you buy 5 or more resources.
Discount automatically taken at checkout.