Small group counseling lesson to help students understand their anger better using an anger thermometer or scale. The resource focuses on helping students understand that feelings come in different intensities or sizes. The activities use a weather metaphor to engage students and give them a vocabulary for their anger and the intensity of anger.
This resource has a facilitator guide, anger lesson, group activities, independent student activity, and exit slips.
- Facilitator Guide
- 5-Point Anger Thermometer or Weather Scale. Color and BW
- Anger Signal Cards. These can also be used as signalers during groups. Color and BW
- I Feel _________ When ______ Anger Cards
- Anger Scale Mini-Books
- Character Stories and accompanying 5-Point Anger Thermometer
- Individual 5-Point Anger Thermometer
- Story Paper for Students to write their own stories
- Exit Slips
** There are more materials than will be necessary for one session to give you the flexibility to determine what your students need.
BUILD YOUR OWN BUNDLE
Save 20% when you buy 5 or more resources.
Discount taken at checkout.
You might also like