Interactive read alouds are a perfect way to address social-emotional learning in the classroom. Where Oliver Fits by Cale Atkinson is a great way to talk about accepting others, how exclusion makes people feel and practicing accepting yourself for who you are. The included resources provide read aloud comprehension questions, an independent student activity, a story summary sheet, and a companion bulletin board or display.
The Book, Where Oliver Fits, is necessary for this resource
What You Get
- Interactive Read Aloud Guide
- Sticky Note Comprehension Questions (with directions for printing)
- Summary Sheet and/or Anchor Chart
- Puzzle Piece Printable with multiple variations
- Be You Bulletin Board Materials
DetailsThis resource is for classroom teachers, school counselors, or other school staff looking to integrate social emotional learning into the classroom. Social Emotional Learning Standards are included. The book is required to use this resource.
BUILD YOUR OWN BUNDLE
Save 20% when you buy 5 or more resources.
Discount taken at checkout.