A small group calming strategies lesson where students will explore 24 different coping skills that will help improve their self-regulation. This easy, printable lesson comes with student cards and worksheets to help them find their best calming strategies and learn when they should use them.
- One-Page Small Group Lesson Plan
- 2 Calming Strategy Cards for Introduction
- 24 Student Calming Strategy Cards + a set of blank cards to customize
- Calming Strategy Checklist
- 3 When I Feel Worksheets (Blank, Ocean Forecast Scale, Animal Scale)
- Identifies own uncomfortable emotions and determines the need for coping skills.
- Applies self-calming strategies.
This resource is perfect for elementary school counselors or teachers who are teaching self-regulation skills to small groups or individual students.