96 conversation starters will give you a fun way to get students talking and building relationships. Perfect for getting to know you activities, social skills practice, transitions, and icebreakers. Can easily be used in whole class, small groups, or with individual students.
96 Cards - 5 Different Types of Conversation Starters
- Would You Rather? - Students pick between two choices.
- (Not) My Favorite - Students answer with their favorite or least favorite.
- If You Could - Students answer hypothetical questions.
- I’d Like To Know - Students answer interview-style questions.
- What’s the Question? - Students tell their answer and other students have to guess the question.
Blank template cards to create your own
Printable Question list
Color and BW for Printing
Who Should Buy This?
Perfect for classroom teachers, special education teachers, school counselors, and speech and language pathologists. Anyone looking for a fun way to get kids talking.