Social Emotional Learning can and should be integrated throughout the day. But we don't always have time for long lessons and those don't always carryover. This set of 7 topics are each broken down into 5 days to cover one topic over the course of a week. This is a simple way to introduce social emotional learning to the whole class, small groups, or individual students.
The Daily SEL activities can be used in person or for distance learning.
SAVE with the Daily SEL Series for the Whole Year Growing Bundle!
DAILY SEL - Social Awareness - Set 3
This includes 7 resources covering the following topics:
- Understanding Others
- Social Cues
- Impact and Intentions
- Empathy and Compassion
- Accepting and Celebrating Differences
- Citizenship and Community
Cover one SEL topic each week using 10-minute activities over 5 days.
All topics are available as single resource downloads. If you already purchased one of the single resources, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade to the bundle.
- 5 Daily two-page printables or digital activities in Google Classroom for each topic.
- Printables are in color and black & white
- Digital version is available in Google Slides ™
- Each daily activity includes brief information on the topic followed by a think question and exercise.
Who Should Buy This?
Perfect for classroom teachers, school counselors, and other staff looking for simple and brief SEL activities for distance learning and in-person instruction.